Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Desculpe!

OLA BOA TARDE!
 
Daqui fala irma McCrery. Como estas coisas consigo? I espero que todas coisas estao boas. I don't have a ton of time to write. We didn't really have a P-day today, we have interviews with the mission president instead. So we are late doing e-mail. I got some great e-mails this week! Just refueled me for the week. This is my last week with Irma Brinkerhoff, she gets on that big plane to go home in a week. It is strange to think that one day this mission just ends. But i have a long time before that happens. For now we work, and we work hard. We walk and talk people all day. Some days we have appointments to meet people and teach them about everything that God has ready for them, and every appointment falls through. Other days we have no appointments and just find people that are prepared to receive the message and recognize the truth and accept it with ease. All days are so different.
 
I received a letter today from Elder Alex Woods. It was incredible to hear from the guy. He is serving right next door in Spain and he is telling me about the things he hears about my mission and such. It is so crazy to imagine that we are doing the same thing right this moment. I love to imagine all of my friends just pounding the pavement trying to find those who are ready to hear.
 
OK whoa whoa whoa

email is over now. i love you. write me if you can. e-mail if you want. I will be at the same address for the next 6 weeks at least.
 
love irma MCCrery
 
 
And this from the lovely Claire Beaumont:


I received a tip on Lizzie's current coordinates and was asked to pass it along to you if you hadn't received it yet:
Irma McCrery
rua porto alegra
Nº2 5 RECT
2870-030 Oeiras
Portugal
 
Thanks, Claire! 

No comments:

Post a Comment