Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Onward!

Here is my mission blog! My kind, wonderful, caring, lovely, sister-in-law Stepper offered to keep this blog updated while I'm away serving in Portugal. As I finish up some last minute things this afternoon, I wanted to make a small post on here before I become a Sister missionary tonight!

My dearest friends and family,
I love you. I am leaving for the MTC tomorrow, March 24th. I am leaving for 18 months to serve the Lord in Lisbon, Portugal. I could not have done it without all of you. Your love and support has brought me to this point and now I embark on my BIG adventure hoping to share my experiences with you as I go along.
PLEASE feel free to write me letters... all day, everyday. My address may change during my mission as I move around, but tomorrow Stepper will have the list of addresses!
Thank you for everything! I'll keep you in my prayers! 'Till we meet again.....

-Sister McCrery




P.S. You can come too Wyatt.....



No comments:

Post a Comment