Wednesday, May 26, 2010

EU ESTOU AQUI!!!!

I´m here! 
 
...and this key board is wierd. 
 
Iºm in the mission office. 
It was a long flight across the sea. 
As we flew over Lisbon all I could think was... This must be the place. 
I am home. 
This is my mission. 
My Mission president is incredible. 
Lisbon is unbelievable. 
I love it. 
The president said that my companion is the best missionary in the mission. 
The best sister by far. 
She is from Utah!! 
And she is finishing up her mission. 
Iºm so excited to meet her tomorrow. 
Iºm happy. 
sleep deprived. 
 
I love you. 
I love this Gospel, itºs true and I get to tell the people of Portugal allllll about it. 
so Iºm safe...
 
Irma

1 comment:

  1. As soon as possible, let's get an updated address so we can send things to Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete